At WEFTEC every year, a new champion is crowned during the Operations Challenge, an event that is considered the greatest workforce development tool for the water and #wastewater industry.
Water Environment Federation Operations Challenge Chair Jeff Sober talks about what it takes to make it to the big stage, how fulfilling the competition is, and most importantly, how it is the single greatest workforce development tool available to water and wastewater professionals across the country.
- Learn more about the Operations Challenge: https://www.weftec.org/attend/operations-challenge/
- Watch our interview with WEF President Aimee Kileen: https://www.wwdmag.com/home/video/33013293/meet-wef-president-aimee-kileen
Watch the Operations Challenge Documentary
Garver followed Operations Challenge teams as they competed throughout the year to show the humans and effort behind becoming one of the national competitors in the Operations Challenge at WEFTEC.
- Intro | 0:00
- How to compete at the WEFTEC Operations Challenge? | 0:49
- The best workforce development program for water | 1:28
- How to make an operations challenge team | 3:55
Sign up for More Wastewater Digest Content
- Subscribe to Wastewater Digest: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_new&pk=WWD_EdVid_NN
- Renew your Wastewater Digest subscription: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_renew&pk=WWD_EdVid_RE
- Sign up to our newsletter: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWDnewpref&pk=WWD_EdVid_ENL