Aimee Kileen accepted the gavel as president of the Water Environment Federation from immediate past president Ifetayo Venner during WEFTEC 23 in Chicago. Kileen is the chief operations officer for Providence, a Louisiana-based firm with a focus on industrial water, and will bring her expertise and perspective to the role.
Kileen explained how she plans to carry the strategies of Venner forward while adding to those initiatives in this interview with Wastewater Digest.
- Watch Ifetayo Venner discuss her WEF tenure: https://wwdmag.com/33013192
- Read the Wastewater Digest WEFTEC recap: https://wwdmag.com/33013184
- Goals and strategic vision for WEF | 0:21
- Learnings from WEFTEC 23 | 3:00
- Importance of circular water economy | 4:31
Sign up for More Wastewater Digest Content
- Subscribe to Wastewater Digest: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_new&pk=WWD_EdVid_NN
- Renew your Wastewater Digest subscription: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_renew&pk=WWD_EdVid_RE
- Sign up to our newsletter: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWDnewpref&pk=WWD_EdVid_ENL
Connect with WWD on Social Media