A lack of rain and snowmelt has led the water-stressed Western U.S. to address water supply challenges with alternative needs. Stormwater capture is on the rise throughout the country, but in the west, potable water reuse is becoming a reality.
Pat Sinicropi, WateReuse Association executive director, explains these trends in the water reuse arena of the water industry, and what the future holds for a concept so critical to the future of mankind.
- View the on-demand WateReuse Symposium sessions: https://watereuse.org/news-events/conferences/2023-watereuse-symposium/
- Watch last year's interview with Pat Sinicropi: https://www.wwdmag.com/wastewater-treatment/water-recycling-reuse/video/10940676/water-reuse-trends-with-watereuse-association-wwd-weekly-digest
Sign up for More Wastewater Digest Content
- Subscribe to Wastewater Digest: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_new&pk=WWD_EdVid_NN
- Renew your Wastewater Digest subscription: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_renew&pk=WWD_EdVid_RE
- Sign up to our newsletter: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWDnewpref&pk=WWD_EdVid_ENL