Water scarcity, water resources management, groundwater recharge and desalination continue to drive conversations as the U.S. Drought Monitor continues to indicate severe or worse drought in the U.S. West.
Trideep Barua, ABB global infrastructure segment leader – electrification, explains how water scarcity in one area of the globe is actually water scarcity for the whole globe. He highlights how interconnected not only water but other utilities and industries are with water scarcity, and how to be a part of the solution, regardless of your market segment.
- Subscribe to the Water & Wastes Digest Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr1xfvaq8Uy7en7e9l2XKA?sub_confirmation=1
- Watch last week’s video: https://www.wwdmag.com/videos/residential-commercial-perspective-lead-copper-rule-revision-wwd-weekly-digest
- View the WWD Weekly Digest playlist: bit.ly/wwdweeklydigest
- Intro | 0:00
- Challenges of desalination and groundwater recharge | 0:27
- Drivers of water scarcity in the U.S. | 6:03
- Electrification and water scarcity | 11:10
- Drivers for new equipment and solutions for water scarcity | 14:08
- The future of technology solutions for water scarcity | 19:10
- Outro | 26:25
Sign up for More Water & Wastes Digest Content
- Subscribe to Water & Wastes Digest: https://sgc.dragonforms.com/WWD_new&PK=SMNN2020
- Renew your WWD subscription: https://sgc.dragonforms.com/WWD_renew&PK=SMRE2020
- Sign up to our newsletter: https://www.wwdmag.com/manage-subscription?source=video2020