Water & Wastes Digest Senior Managing Editor Bob Crossen shares information about the upcoming Water Pavilion at The Utility Expo in September, WWD Young Pros nominations and the ongoing Digital Pathways to Resilience webinar series.
From Sept. 28 to 30, the 3,000 square foot Water Pavilion at The Utility Expo will be host to exhibitor booths and demonstrations as well as an educational track with topics relevant to water industry professionals. Registration will open in May, but today you can submit abstracts for consideration for the educational track using the following link: bit.ly/WaterPavilionAbstracts.
Additionally, the WWD Young Professionals nominations for 2021 are open! If you or a colleague you know are 40 years old or younger and have shown incredible growth and promise for the industry, nominate them today! Use the link below to fill out a nomination form.
And lastly, the SGC Water Group, composed of WWD and its sister publications Water Quality Products and Storm Water Solutions have partnered with Global Water Works on a webinar series about resiliency and digital solutions to solve problems. Watch the first webinar on demand and register for the second webinar in the series using the links below.
- Intro: (0:00)
- Water Pavilion call For abstracts for The Utility Expo: (0:20)
- WWD Young Pros nominations are open for 2021: (1:25)
- Digital Pathways to Resilience webinar series: (2:29)
- Outro: (3:51)
- Watch last week’s video: https://www.wwdmag.com/videos/cyber-security-water-wastewater-plants-wwd-weekly-digest
- Submit your abstract to The Utility Expo Water Pavilion: bit.ly/WaterPavilionAbstracts
- Nominate a WWD Young Pro: bit.ly/wwdyoungprosnomination
- Watch the first webinar for Digital Pathways to Resilience on demand: https://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=4376457693985692&REFERRER=GWW
- Register for the second webinar in the Digital Pathways to Resilience series: https://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=1750146988875090&REFERRER=GWW
Sign up for More Water & Wastes Digest Content
- Subscribe to Water & Wastes Digest: https://sgc.dragonforms.com/WWD_new&PK=SMNN2020
- Renew your WWD subscription: https://sgc.dragonforms.com/WWD_renew&PK=SMRE2020
- Sign up to our newsletter: https://www.wwdmag.com/manage-subscription?source=video2020