Ifetayo Venner is the immediate past president of the Water Environment Federation. During her term, she made it a point to provide a platform for marginalized and minority voices in the water industry by sharing their stories and relationships with water and wastewater infrastructure.
During WEFTEC 23, she spoke with Wastewater Digest Editorial Director about those goals, reflected on her tenure as president and shared her most memorable moments as she passed the presidential gavel to Aimee Kileen.
- Meet the future CEO of Xylem: https://www.wwdmag.com/33012809
- Read what you missed at WEFTEC: https://www.wwdmag.com/33013184
- What's exciting at WEFTEC23? | 0:18
- The power of voice variety and story telling | 2:11
- What she learned as WEF president | 2:46
- Memorable moments as WEF president | 4:14
- Outro | 6:10
Sign up for More Wastewater Digest Content
- Subscribe to Wastewater Digest: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_new&pk=WWD_EdVid_NN
- Renew your Wastewater Digest subscription: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_renew&pk=WWD_EdVid_RE
- Sign up to our newsletter: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWDnewpref&pk=WWD_EdVid_ENL