In this month’s episode of Talking Under Water, co-hosts Bob Crossen and Katie Johns share some recent industry news, including the influx of policy movement from the U.S. EPA in the past month. In lieu of an interview this month, Crossen and Johns dive into the results from the state of the industry surveys that Water & Wasted Digest, Storm Water Solutions and Water Quality Products sent out to their respective audiences. The results provided insight into all verticals of the water industry: drinking water, wastewater, stormwater, residential, commercial and industrial water.
- [Video] Interview with Radhika Fox
- Water Shares Final Comments on PFAS CERCLA Proposal
- What is Build America, Buy America?
- [Video] OMB Takes Up BABA Implementation
- Preview of WWD SOTI
- U.S. EPA Marks One Year Under the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, Shares Anniversary Report
- EPA Issues Guidance to States to Reduce Harmful PFAS Pollution
- EPA Releases One-Year Progress Report for PFAS Strategic Roadmap
- Cold Open | 0:00
- Host Introduction | 0:55
- Episode Summary | 1:06
- The State of Municipal Water & Wastewater | 2:09
- The State of Stormwater | 6:35
- The State of Residential/Commercial Water | 9:29
- Regulatory impacts | 10:40
- Municipal water and wastewater | 11:01
- Stormwater | 14:57
- Residential and commercial water | 16:13
- Build America, Buy America | 20:30
- Funding | 26:36
- Housekeeping | 29:25
About the Podcast
Talking Under Water is the premier podcast for the water industry, including municipal and industrial water and wastewater, residential water treatment, storm water management and erosion control. It is produced in coordination between Water & Wastes Digest (WWD), Water Quality Products (WQP) and Storm Water Solutions (SWS). The podcast covers topics under the One Water movement including the municipal and industrial water and wastewater, point of use, point of entry, residential, storm water and erosion control markets. Talking Under Water highlights news, trends, new technologies, industry discussions and on-site interviews with experts for WWD, WQP and SWS. New episodes of the podcast are released on the third Friday of every month. Logo Images: Anatoly Tiplyashin / Romolo Tavani / stock.adobe.com.
Contact the Talking Under Water podcast editors by emailing [email protected] or engaging with them on Twitter @TUWpodcast. Join the conversation by commenting or using the hashtag #talkingunderwaterpod on social media.