The Mixing Technologies Group of NOV has expanded the services provided by Chemineer Express. In addition to providing mixer parts, access to extensive failure analysis, delivery of replacement parts and assemblies, and repair service, Chemineer Express now offers customized service plans tailored to fit customers’ immediate and future needs. These customized service plans can provide customers with an extensive range of support that is provided by highly-trained, experienced Chemineer Express field service technicians.
- Supervisory: Guidance provided to customers’ maintenance crews on proper installation and maintenance procedures;
- Installation: Complete installation of Mixing Technologies equipment;
- Service Agreements: For routine maintenance services and more;
- Reliability Audits: Review of current mixing equipment with recommendations for mechanical and process improvements and critical spare parts planning; and
- Condition Monitoring/Trouble Shooting: Assistance with vibration analysis, CFD modeling and mechanical failure analysis.
When needed, the Chemineer Express Service Center can speed equipment back into operation with assessment, repair and testing support from technicians at its facility.
The Chemineer Express Service Center is available for:
- Chemineer HT and HS agitators with new and refurbished gearboxes stocked and ready to ship;
- Chemineer Model 20 HT/GT and MR agitators;
- Prochem agitators;
- Kenics heat exchangers;
- Greerco high shear mixers;
- Mechanical seal cartridges;
- Drive and extension shaft replacement or repair;
- Impeller hubs and blades; and
- Steady bearing assemblies.
Additional benefits of the Chemineer Express Service Center include 48-hour availability of service center items and emergency assessments and repairs.