The BIOPAQ®IC (Internal Circulation) is a cost-effective anaerobic effluent treatment system for industrial wastewater to comply with effluent discharge limits while producing valuable biogas.
The BIOPAQ®IC reactor was developed by Paques, in cooperation with universities, research institutes and customers. Fundamental and applied research into biological, physical and mechanical aspects of the system resulted in a wide range of successful IC applications, which enables Paques to provide every customer with a tailor-made wastewater treatment system that meets all the client’s requirements.
- Proven technology, >30 years operational experience
- >800 references worldwide
- Loading rates 15-25 kg COD/m3/d
- Continuous innovation
- Available for all kinds of industries
- Small footprint, also applicable in urban area
- Production of ‘green’ energy-rich biogas
- A complete range of standardized concepts
- Tailor made solutions (indoor/outdoor)
- Worldwide availability
For more information, visit Paques’ website
Editor's Note: Scranton Gillette Communications and the SGC Water Group are not liable for the accuracy, efficacy and validity of the claims made in this piece. The views expressed in this content do not reflect the position of the editorial teams of Water & Wastes Digest, Water Quality Products and Storm Water Solutions.