XiO’s Canal Gate Controller offers remote control and monitoring of canal gates through a web-based user interface for full-system visibility.
- Automatic, responsive control of canal gates to maintain head, flow, level, gate position, and equipment conditions
- Change gate position and set points remotely
- Calculate flows throughout canal system
- Pre-configured systems offer easy installation
- Modular systems integrate easily with pumps, valves, tanks, and reservoirs for system-wide visibility
- Cloud architecture bypasses traditional SCADA PLCs and servers, providing enhanced security from cyber threats
- Cloud SCADA® User Interface remains up-to-date at all times — eliminating the high costs of software programming, system integration, support, and upgrades
- Warnings and alarms by SMS text and email provide system visibility
- Local control at all times — regardless of internet connectivity
- Lower cost of ownership compared to traditional SCADA
Editor's Note: Scranton Gillette Communications and the SGC Water Group are not liable for the accuracy, efficacy and validity of the claims made in this piece. The views expressed in this content do not reflect the position of the editorial teams of Water & Wastes Digest, Water Quality Products and Storm Water Solutions.