The American Water Works Assn. (AWWA) announced the launch of its new ...
Webinar on March 20 will discuss funding and criteria for use
Utilimetrics is hosting a webinar on stimulus funding, titled “2009 Stimulus Bill: What's in it for you?” on Friday, March 20, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. central time.
Learn about the stimulus package and what it will mean to your utility.
• What is the stimulus bill?
• How does it relate to the Energy Independence Security Act of 2007?
• What are the criteria?
• How can the funding be used?
• How much funding is available?
• Job growth;
• Positioning your needs to request project funding;
• Implications to receiving funding;
• What is shovel ready? and
• Impact on consumers.
• Ward Camp, Landis + Gyr;
• Ed Gray, Elster;
• Pam Malone, Itron; and
• Rob Wilhite, KEMA.
Registration is $95 for Utilimetrics members and $150 for non-members.
Colleagues may join you on the same phone line at no additional cost. Coworkers in other locations using separate phone lines and internet connections are required to pay the registration fee.
For more information, visit www.utilimetrics.org.