Odor control is a problem every wastewater utility runs into at some point. Whether through the process of treatment or the natural course of flowing through collection systems, wastewater becomes septic and creates an environment that produces foul and noxious odors.
In this video interview, Robert Jeyasselan, president of Vapex Environmental, and Dick Pope, vice president and director of odor services Hazen and Sawyer, explain the differences between liquid phase and vapor phase technologies and why odor control is important.
Click here to learn more about Vapex Environmental's technologies.
To grab your own copy of Water Environment Federation's Odor Emissions and Controls for Collection Systems and Water Resource Recovery Facilities, click here.
Sign up for More Water & Wastes Digest Content
- Subscribe to WasteWater Digest: here
- Renew your WWD subscription: here
- Sign up for our newsletter: here
Connect with WWD on Social Media
- Facebook: http://www.fb.com/waterwastesdigest
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wwdmag
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/waterwastesdigest