Package allows users to constantly monitor system infrastructure
CPTRAX includes real-time alerting by e-mail for many activities, such as:
- modification of permissions on designated “sensitive” data files and folders;
- creation and modification of any designated file type, including when opened, deleted, renamed or moved;
- accidental drag-and-drops; and
- repetitive pattern/threshold alerts, such as excessive file deletes or ownership changes.
Separately, DSRAZOR provides complete reporting and management capabilities, including:
- documentation of vital NTFS security data, including management-ready reports;
- documentation and removal of unwanted NTFS security permissions;
- finding folders and files with no owner (orphaned SID) plus manage;
- finding files unused for the past 365 days plus manage;
- finding directory trustees with privileges plus manage;
- cleaning up your unused files;
- reporting of effective file system permissions and how they were obtained; and
- finding invalid SIDs that are trustees (can result in performance and security issues).
Contact Visual Click Software today to schedule a customized Web demonstration. Visual Click welcomes forwarding of this newsletter to those within your organization who are most interested in securing your Windows File System environment.
Visual Click Software Inc.