MagPrex is the most cost-effective solution, giving all sized plants the affordable option to control struvite and recover phosphorus. It expands the nutrient recovery focus beyond the production of struvite.
- Reduce and stabilize nutrient loading in the return sidestream to the wastewater treatment line
- Improve sludge dewaterability
- Reduce polymer consumption up to 30%
- Reduce maintenance up to 50%
- No sodium hydroxide required
- Reduce struvite precipitation by harvesting, sequestration or centrate recovery
Editor's Note: Scranton Gillette Communications and the SGC Water Group are not liable for the accuracy, efficacy and validity of the claims made in this piece. The views expressed in this content do not reflect the position of the editorial teams of Water & Wastes Digest, Water Quality Products and Storm Water Solutions.