Mixer drive provides solutions for mixing specification challenges
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions announces the availability of its UniFirst 4040 mixer drive.
Designed to provide trouble-free operation while lowering maintenance costs, the mixer drive offers the industry's highest output shaft diameter-to-torque ratio, providing customizable solutions for mixing specification challenges.
Every feature of the mixer drive provides reliable, versatile operation to meet process specifications. A compact footprint provides easy installation and rugged, durable construction withstands static loads and dynamic loading. Routine maintenance is simplified with fewer parts, superior accessibility and standard components. Additional features include:
- Rugged design withstands corrosive and caustic environments, high temperatures, harsh weather and fluctuating loads.
- Unique drywell design and special end-covers minimize leak paths and vibration from high motor output speeds, eliminating oil leaks.
- Gears and bearings are designed specifically to handle overhung and fluctuation loads.
- Available in double and triple reductions from 4:1 to 130:1 overall gear ratios.
- Drive sleeve design allows for maximum output shaft and material configurations.
- Tapered roller bearings are pre-lubricated, sealed for life with minimum L-10 rating of 100,000 hours.