Join us at 1 p.m. ET Tuesday, Apr. 27 for the third Global Water Works webinar, "Pathways to Digital Resilience – Part III"
Smart Strategies to Support the Water Security of Residential and Commercial Facilities
The increasing frequency and intensity of extreme weather—from drought and wildfires on the West Coast to hurricanes and flooding on the East Coast – has placed new requirements on facility managers, plumbers, home builders and technology innovators. Adding to the physical realities are new new digital threats from cyber attacks and even cyber manipulations aimed to poison water supplies.
It’s a well-known fact the disaster you plan for is unlikely to be the one that occurs. So, how do you secure your operations and ensure a timely response to any challenge?
Join us at 1 p.m. ET Tuesday, Apr. 27 to learn:
- How professionals assess risk/exposures
- Best practices to safeguard inhabitants and ensure the continuity of operations
- Technology innovations that enhance visibility, storage and redundancy of water resources
An expert panel will address your needs, sharing real-world examples to illustrate the wisdom and value of water audits, smart water technologies and resilience initiatives:
- Michelle Maddaus, CE, President, Maddaus Water Management
- Edward J. Brady, CEM, LEED-GA, ARCSA, Founder of Water Efficient Technologies
- Mary Conley Eggert, Executive Director, GlobalWaterWorks (Moderator)