Tassal Tasmanian Salmon, an Australian salmon farming company, backed away from plans to dump treated wastewater from salmon pens into...
Trade fair for water, sewage, waste and raw materials management takes place at New Munich Trade Fair Centre Sept. 13 to 17, 2010; show is ideal for innovations, new developments and services for the environmental industry
IFAT ENTSORGA is a trade fair for water, sewage, refuse, recycling and natural energy sources waste and will be coming to Munich, Germany, Sept. 13 to 17, 2010. In 2008, 2,605 exhibitors from 41 countries and 120,000 visitors from 170 countries participated in IFAT. Preparations for the upcoming show are moving ahead quickly.
IFAT ENTSORGA is an ideal show to attend to learn about the environment and waste disposal. This show features the industry’s innovations and new developments. In 2008, IFAT set a new record for attendance, with 2,605 exhibitors from 41 countries and around 120,000 trade visitors from 170 countries.
Preparations for IFAT ENTSORGA are moving ahead quickly.
The trip includes:
• Either four or seven nights in four-star hotel in the center of Munich;
• Airfare (economy class);
• Three-day ticket to IFAT ENTSORGA;
• Reservations at Oktoberfest and Hofbrauhausl;
• VIP Welcome Meeting at the Munich fairground;
• Guided tour of the exhibition; and
• Opportunity to schedule business appointments with exhibitors at the show.
For more information, visit http://www.ifat.de/en/.