Approaches to help Utilities Accelerate Resilience
Navigating Aging Infrastructure, Water Scarcity and Weather Volatility
When: Tuesday, Mar. 30, at 2 pm ET / 1 pm CT
From the Romans to the Army Corps of Engineers, the traditional approach to water sustainability was to move dirt around. Today, however, engineered systems are exposed to new risks and challenges to resilience, from:
- Intense urbanization and population growth;
- Aging infrastructure that scores a D+ from the American Society of Civil Engineers; and
- Water scarcity, and weather volatility
A fundamental shift is under way to ensure we get more out of our installed infrastructure, and our operations, by moving data and better understanding real-time conditions.
Join your peers in a unique educational event, presented by the SGC Water Group, comprised of Storm Water Solutions (SWS), Water & Wastes Digest (WWD), Industrial Water & Wastes Digest (iWWD), and Water Quality Products (WQP), in partnership with GlobalWaterWorks.
Learn from globally recognized experts how you can ensure security, availability, and affordability.
The webinar will feature:
- Approaches to help you assess and address risks;
- Case studies that reveal the impact of resilient strategies; and
- Resources to support continued education and the monitoring and management of future exposures