Matthew Pine will assume the helm of CEO of Xylem, one of the water industry's largest companies, starting January 1, 2024. Pine is the current chief operating officer for the global water company and has used 2023 to prepare himself for the shift in his role.
Pine discusses how he is transitioning into the role, the impact of the Evoqua acquisition earlier this year on the multi-national company, and trends that he sees as opportunities for the future of Xylem.
- Read more about the Xylem CEO succession plan: https://www.wwdmag.com/33011087
- Learn about why Xylem acquired Evoqua: https://www.wwdmag.com/21546195
- Handling the transition to CEO | 0:20
- Evoqua transaction complete. Now what? | 1:35
- Trends and business opportunities at WEFTEC | 4:16
- Final thoughts for industry professionals | 5:27
Sign up for More Wastewater Digest Content
- Subscribe to Wastewater Digest: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_new&pk=WWD_EdVid_NN
- Renew your Wastewater Digest subscription: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWD_renew&pk=WWD_EdVid_RE
- Sign up to our newsletter: https://endeavor.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=WWDnewpref&pk=WWD_EdVid_ENL