Storm Water Solutions (SWS) has announced the call for abstracts for the first annual live SWS Conference & Exhibition. The event will be held Nov. 7 to 9, 2017, at the Tinley Park Convention Center in Tinley Park, Ill. Abstract submissions are due May 10, 2017.
Presenters at the SWS Conference & Exhibition have the opportunity to share their expertise with the storm water and erosion control professionals, as well as interact with federal, state and local agencies; educational institutions; storm water managers; consultants; engineers; contractors and designers.
Suggested abstract topics include:
- Monitoring, inspection and maintenance;
- Modeling and research;
- Storm water practices and BMPs planning and design;
- Stream and wetlands restoration;
- Storm water retrofits;
- Green infrastructure;
- Industrial storm water management;
- MS4 program management;
- Erosion control;
- Watershed planning;
- Legal issues in storm water/watershed management; and
- Managing storm water in transportation projects.
For more information and to submit an abstract, click here. Presenters of accepted presentations will receive a discounted conference registration rate.
Source: Storm Water Solutions