Storm Water Solutions & Stormwater ONE will present the 2016 Virtual Expo Fall Edition Nov. 9, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Registration is free.
This is the largest event in the storm water and erosion control industry. This unique one-day experience will provide attendees with the opportunity to network and learn from industry leaders from the comfort of their homes or offices.
Attendees can chat directly with some of the best in the business and gain valuable information. Additionally, live webinars and archived webinars will offer the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours.
Keynote webinars include:
- 12 p.m. - Defining Your Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System: Managing Risk Under the MS4 Permit, presented by Beth Chesson, CPESC, CPSWQ, Carolinas water lead for Amec Foster Wheeler. When a community treats the entire storm water system as their regulated MS4, that community accepts the risk of compliance throughout the system. This webinar will present two case studies where defining the true MS4 has reduced long-term compliance risk by 40% or more.
- 3 p.m. - Looking Through the Storm: Utilizing Information From Implementation and Monitoring to Guide Stormwater Management Efforts, presented by Matthew Jones, P.E., PhD, associate for Hazen and Sawyer Environmental Engineers & Scientists. To support improved local planning of storm water controls for improved water quality, this webinar will discuss a framework and associated tool developed to easily assess and forecast the costs and water-quality benefits of area-wide storm water management efforts by tracking local implementation information.
The November 9 Virtual Expo Fall Edition also includes:
- New and returning virtual exhibit booths with live interaction between attendees and exhibitors;
- Live webinars;
- A Learning Lounge, featuring mini webinars and networking opportunities;
- The reveal of this year’s Top Projects winners;
- Real-time interaction with industry professionals from the comfort of your own office; and
- The Virtual Expo and its webinars archived online for three months of on-demand viewing.
Source: Storm Water Solutions