The American Water Works Assn. will host its annual Career Center Job Fair June 9, 2 to 5 p.m. for job seekers, students and young professionals during its Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE15) in Anaheim, Calif. The Job Fair will take place in the exhibit hall of the Anaheim Convention Center during ACE15.
Job Fair attendees will:
- be included in a résumé CD distributed to all exhibiting companies prior to the Job Fair;
- have the opportunity to meet with and learn about potential employers;
- be able to post résumés and look at jobs on the Career Opportunities board;
- be entered to win an iPad Mini sponsored by CDM Smith; and
- have the opportunity to attend a reception following the event.
Job seekers wishing to attend the Job Fair can submit résumés to the AWWA Career Center to be included in the résumé CD that is distributed to all exhibiting companies prior to the event. The deadline for submitting résumés is May 1.
While the Job Fair is free to attend, students can purchase a student registration to the conference giving full-access to explore water issues, experience water industry technology and take part in opportunities to learn more about the water profession. Students wishing to attend ACE15 can register online.
Source: American Water Works Assn.