The deadline to submit abstracts for the 8th annual WaterSmart Innovations (WSI) Conference and Exposition is 6 p.m. PST, Monday, Feb. 2, 2015.
The conference is scheduled for Oct. 7 to 9, 2015 in Las Vegas. WSI is accepting abstracts for oral presentations, panel discussions or workshops. All topics related to innovations in urban water efficiency will be considered. Submission criteria and an online submittal form are available at the conference website.
- • Water/Energy Production Nexus;
- • Drought Management;
- • Alternate Sources;
- • Rainwater/Greywater/Storm Water Harvesting;
- • Sustainable Construction and Development;
- • High Efficiency Fixtures and Appliances;
- • Policy Development/Public Outreach;
- • Landscapes and Outdoor Water Use;
- • Marketing;
- • Conservation and Incentives;
- • Education (youth, adult);
- • Water Loss Management; and
- • Water Efficiency and the Environment.
Candidates chosen as presenters will be notified by e-mail and postal mail no later than Tuesday, April 14, 2015.
The Southern Nevada Water Authority is presenting WSI in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense Program, the Alliance for Water Efficiency and other public- and private-sector organizations.
Source: WaterSmart Innovations