The members of the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Assn. (WWEMA) elected new officers and directors during its 106th Annual Meeting, Nov. 6 to 8, 2014 in Tucson, Ariz.
The 2015 WWEMA Executive Committee comprises:
- • Chairman Frank Rebori, president, Smith & Loveless Inc. (Lenexa, Kan.);
- • Chairman-Elect Ron Port, vice president, marketing and business development, SPX Corp. (Charlotte, N.C.);
- • Vice Chairman Tammy Bernier, president, Duperon Corp. (Saginaw, Mich.);
- • Treasurer Mark Turpin, vice president and general manager, Parkson Corp. (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.); and
- • Immediate Past Chairman Chuck Powers, director, Global Water Resource Industry & Product Management, Flowserve Corp. (Taneytown, Md.).
Three members were elected to the WWEMA 2015 Board of Directors:
- • Andrew Fraher, director of marketing and business development, Xylem Inc. (Charlotte, N.C.);
- • Louis LeBrun, vice president, Pinnacle Ozone Solutions (Cocoa, Fla.); and
- • Leelon Scott, director of OEM business development, Revere Control Solutions (Birmingham, Ala.).
Source: Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Assn.