MWH Global announced the promotion of three employees to senior vice president and eight others to vice president. The promotions were confirmed by the MWH board of directors at the August board meeting.
“The professional capabilities and diversity of our leadership team continue to strengthen our organization and position us for long-term organizational and financial strength,” said Alan Krause, chairman and CEO of MWH Global. “The caliber of these leaders means we can continue providing our clients with the performance, cost-efficiencies and value our clients expect. We thank them for their commitment to MWH and to our purpose of Building a Better World.”
The three promoted to senior vice president include:
Clayton Bock, was named senior vice president and division director. Bock joined MWH in 2004, and has successfully managed his operational responsibilities since his first assignment as leader of the MWH industrial business unit in Chicago until his most recent assignment as division director, Energy & Industry.
John Hanula was named senior vice president and director of global business development. Hanula brings nearly 30 years of experience to MWH, having worked for the company since 2003 as a large-scale campaign manager, and most recently as director of global business development for Government & Infrastructure division.
Chander Sehgal was named senior vice president and project manager. Sehgal has nearly 40 years of service with MWH, providing technical leadership and project manager on numerous energy and industry hydroelectric, dam and tunnel projects. He joined MWH in 1974, as a mechanical, structural and hydraulics engineer specializing in the design of gates, valves, cranes, hoists and trash-racks, including several unique applications on many of the most important and successful domestic and international projects.
The eight promoted to vice president include:
- • Carlos Canetta, vice president and project;
- • Vance Drain, vice president and project manager;
- • Tania Flasck, vice president and senior project manager;
- • Gavin Gilchrist, vice president and business development manager;
- • Jenny Hartfelder, vice president and senior client services manager;
- • Robert Krallinger, vice president and senior client service manager;
- • Carlos Mallol, vice president and director of strategy; and
- • David Tomlinson, vice president and associate general counsel.
Source: MWH Global