The members of the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Assn. (WWEMA) elected new officers and directors Nov. 15, 2013, at its 105th Annual Meeting in Ponte Vedra, Fla.
The 2014 WWEMA executive committee comprises:
- • Chairman Chuck Powers, director, Global Water Resource Industry & Product Management, Flowserve Corp. (Taneytown, Md.)
- • Chairman-Elect Frank Rebori, president, Smith & Loveless Inc. (Lenexa, Kan.)
- • Vice Chairman Ron Port, vice president, Marketing and Business Development, SPX Corp. (Charlotte, N.C.)
- • Treasurer Tammy Bernier, president, Duperon Corp. (Saginaw, Mich.)
- • Immediate Past Chairman Deborah LaVelle, owner, Bestt Consulting LLC (Rockton, Ill.)
- • Secretary Vanessa Leiby, executive director, WWEMA (Washington, D.C.)
Five members were elected to the WWEMA 2014 board of directors:
- • Jack Adams, director, Calgon Carbon Corp. (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
- • Vince Baldasare, sales manager, The Gorman-Rupp Co. (Mansfield, Ohio)
- • Anthony Dusovic, CEO and general manager, Ozonia North America (Leonia, N.J.)
- • Fritz Egger, director-Asia Pacific, JWC Environmental (Costa Mesa, Calif.)
- • Michelle McNish, president, E & I Corp. (Westerville, Ohio)
Source: Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Assn.