The Control System Integrators Assn. (CSIA) announced the following companies have recently joined the association, become certified or become recertified.
New integrator members include:
- • DataRealm Inc., Windsor, ON, Canada
- • SAI Technologies, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Newly certified member:
- • TriCore Inc., Racine, Wis.
The following members recently became recertified:
- • Matrix Technologies Inc., Maumee, Ohio
- • Northwind Technical Services Inc., Sabetha, Kan.
- • Optimation, Boston
- • Optimation, Houston
- • Optimation Industrial Services LLC, Rochester, N.Y.,
- • Optimation Philadelphia – TSD, Exton, Pa.
- • Optimation Technology Inc., Rush, N.Y.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an independent audit with stringent performance standards in nine management categories: general; human resources; marketing, business development and sales; financial; project; system development lifecycle; supporting activities; quality assurance; and service and support.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators.
Source: Control System Integrators Assn.