The 2013 Guangzhou International Drinking Water & Purification Fair will be held Aug. 18 to 21, 2013. The fair is expected to cover an area of more than 16,000 sq meters; feature more than 600 exhibitors; and attract about 22,000 professional buyers, distributors, agents and other professional visitors to negotiate and purchase. The fair will show the latest technology and equipment at home and abroad and provide a platform of an international and domestic achievements in scientific research and technology.
The 2013 Guangzhou International Drinking Water & Purification Fair will be held in Asia's largest exhibition hall—China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex—in Guangzhou, China. It can improve the visibility of exhibitors and expand the effect of exhibiting, also will help establish a better brand image.
The exhibition scope will include:
- ● Household/commercial drinking water equipment: Pure water machines, water dispenser, straight fountains, water-softener, activated water machine, vending water machine, energy-saving wayer boiler, drinking water apparatus, electrolysiswater machine, etc.
- ● Household/commercial water purification equipment: water purifier, water purification machine, central water purification systems, mineralization equipment, mineral water purification systems, high quality water supply equipment,ozone water series equipment, etc.
- ● Water purification equipment and accessories: Activated carbon, containing silver activated carbon, quartz sand, PPF,ultra filtration membrane, nanofiltration membrane, Reverse Osmosis membrane, EDI, control head, instrument, ceramic filter cores, refining filtration membrane, pipeline, water storage tank, high low pressure water pump, water purifier fittings,water purification machine fittings, cooler, etc.
- ● Production lines and technology: Bottle blowing machine, coding equipment, labeling machine, stacker crane, packaging and testing equipment, bottled & Barrelwater filling technology, etc.
- ● Drinking water: Mineral water, purified water, ecology water, ionized water, mineral, energy activated water,magnetuiwater, softened water, straight fountains, etc.
Target visitors include agents, dealers, drinking water producers and suppliers, food and beverage industry, water stations, hotels, super markets, municipal developers, schools, government officials, embassies, associations and end users.