The Control System Integrators Assn. (CSIA) announced that the following companies have recently joined the association, become certified or become recertified.
New integrator members include:
- • Broughton Technology Consultants LLC, Houston
- • Burrow Global Services LLC, Houston
- • Custom Automation Inc., Mesa, Ariz.
- • EleMech Inc., Aurora, Ill.
- • Eramosa Engineering Inc., Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- • INDEFF Group, Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
- • Ingenieria Avanzada de Colombia Ltda, Bogota, Colombia
- • NewBotic Corp., Thompson, Conn.
- • Nexon Automation SA de CV, Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila, Mexico
- • Sahoma Controlware LLC, Oklahoma City
- • Searchlight LLC, Mansfield, Ohio
- • Silver Lake Systems & Design, Rincon, Ga.
- • Transcode Intl. Technologies Ltd., Hunzenschwil, Aargau, Switzerland
New partners include:
- • Festo, Hauppauge, N.Y.,
- • InduSoft, Inc., Austin, Texas
- • Productividad en el Origen, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
- • Saginaw Control & Engineering Inc., Saginaw, Mich.
- • Tatsoft LLC, Houston
Newly certified members are:
- • M.C. Dean/CIM Automation Systems, Dulles, Va.
- • Polytron Inc., Duluth, Ga.
The following members recently became recertified:
- • Bachelor Controls Inc., Sabetha, Kan.
- • Martin Control Systems Inc., Dublin, Ohio
- • M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Harrisonburg, Va.
- • M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Johnson City, Tenn.
- • M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Richmond, Va.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an independent audit with stringent performance standards in nine management categories: general; human resources; marketing, business development and sales; financial; project; system development lifecycle; supporting activities; quality assurance; and service and support.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks.
Source: Control Systems Integrators Assn.