IFAT ENTSORGA is a trade fair for water, sewage, refuse, recycling and natural energy sources waste and will be coming to Munich, Germany, Sept. 13 to 17, 2010. In 2008, 2,605 exhibitors from 41 countries and 120,000 visitors from 170 countries participated in IFAT. Preparations for the upcoming show are moving ahead quickly.
The trip includes:
• Either four or seven nights in four-star hotel in the center of Munich;
• Airfare (economy class);
• Three-day ticket to IFAT ENTSORGA;
• Reservations at Oktoberfest and Hofbrauhausl;
• VIP Welcome Meeting at the Munich fairground;
• Guided tour of the exhibition; and
• Opportunity to schedule business appointments with exhibitors at the show.
For more information, visit http://www.ifat.de/en/.
IFAT CHINA + EPTEE + CWS will open its doors from May 5 to 7, 2010, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
More than 1,100 exhibitors and 38,000 visitors from all over the world are expected to take the advantage of more than 430,000 sq ft of exhibition space.
For more information, visit www.ifat-china.com/.
Source: IFAT ENTSORGA 2010