Location: London, England
True innovation in water demands much more than technology development. It requires close cooperation between researd and development, startups, technology integrators, strategic investors and end users—including both utilities and the key industrial sectors of energy, mining and food and beverage.
The World Water-Tech Investment Summit, now in its fourth year, will be held March 9 to 11, 2015 in London. The event is Europe’s largest event dedicated to innovation in water. The goal is to pool ideas and experiences from around the globe to accelerate the adoption of advanced technologies by both municipal and industrial water users.
Highlights of the 2015 agenda include:
- Closing the Loop: How far can we go towards total recovery of heat, power and re-usable water?
- Open Innovation and Alliances: Technology integrators share successful models for connected innovation and partnership.
- Mining 2030: If the goal is self-sufficiency in water by 2030, what is the roadmap for achieving this?
- Oil and Gas: IOCs outline the pain points driving their investment in water-related technologies.
- Resilient Cities: City officials discuss the next stage for smarter water infrastructure and closed loop resource management.
- Selling to Utilities: Leading municipalities share case studies of recent technology adoption.
- Mobile and Modular Systems: Industry leaders define the most exciting markets for decentralized water and wastewater treatment.
- Emerging Markets: Multilateral agencies address the challenges in integrating advanced technologies into infrastructure projects.
For more information on how to get involved in the World Water-Tech Investment Summit, contact [email protected] on +44.1273.6699144.