Twelve awardees to be recognized at Groundwater Week
The National Groundwater Assn. (NGWA) Awards Committee announced the 2016 NGWA Distinguished Partner Award recipients.
The NGWA Distinguished Partner Award was established to recognize manufacturer and supplier division members for their service on volunteer committees and boards, involvement in government affairs initiatives, investment in journals and trade shows, and other significant, association, mission-critical activities. Based on these criteria, each year, NGWA selects 12 Distinguished Partners—two from each of the manufacturer membership dues categories and two suppliers.
NGWA leaders will recognize this year’s Distinguished Partners in their respective booths during 2016 Groundwater Week Dec. 6 to 8 in Las Vegas.
The 2016 NGWA Distinguished Partners include:
- Revenue less than $1 million – Jet-Lube Inc. and SEMCO Inc.
- Revenue $1 million to $5 million – Taylor Industries and Wyo-Ben Inc.
- Revenue $5 million to $15 million – Baroid Industrial Drilling Products and Star Iron Works Inc.
- Revenue $15 million to $50 million – Baker Water Systems and Roscoe Moss Co.
- Revenue greater than $50 million – Franklin Electric and Goulds Water Technology, a Xylem Brand
- Gicon Engineered Pumps
- Preferred Pump & Equipment
To learn more about 2016 Groundwater Week, including all of this year’s exhibitors, click here.