The first Ground Water Summit hosted by the Association of Ground Water Scientists and Engineers (AGWSE) will be held April 17-20, 2005 in San Antonio, Texas to explore technical information, new science and policy related to ground water.
Among the scheduled sessions are:
- Ground Water in Developing Countries: Appropriate Technology, Sustainability and Self-Sufficiency
- Recycling Remediation Technologies: What Have We Learned?
- "None of This, Some of That": Technical and Economic Aspects of Treatment Trains
- Ground Water Education
- Detection, Transport and Health Impact of Pathogens in Ground Water
- Ground Water Microbiology
- Arsenic Removal from Ground Water Chemistry, Technologies, Case Studies and Assessment and Treatment in Developing Countries
- Emerging Contaminants and Their Impact on America’s Water Supply
- Edwards Aquifer
For additional information and registration for the 2005 Ground Water Summit, visit the National Ground Water Association (NGWA) website at www.ngwa.org.