Myers was founded in 1870 by Francis and Philip Myers in Ashland, Ohio. The brothers began by building farm implements and then engineered and manufactured the first double-acting hand pump that delivered water on both the up and down strokes. From this beginning, the Myers pump line grew and evolved over decades to include wastewater removal and industrial pumps and systems. In 1960, the Myers family sold the business to the McNeil Corp. of Akron, Ohio. In 1986, the business was acquired by Pentair Inc. of St. Paul, Minn., where Myers is part of this $7.5 billion corporation’s water products group.
1101 Myers Parkway
Ashland, OH 44805