Wago Adds I/O Application Engineer
Darick LaSelle will represent Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and the four western provinces of Canada
Wago Corp. announced the addition of Darick LaSelle as Northwest senior sales and I/O application engineer for Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and the four western provinces of Canada.
LaSelle joins Wago after a career as an automation consultant, project engineer and programmable logic controller programmer for Cimation and Custom Instrumentation Services. He has experience in the power generation, power plant, and oil and gas industries, as well as an electrical engineering degree from the University of Colorado – Denver.
In addition to industry experience, LaSelle received a Tau Beta Pi Laureate for his community service work teaching energy classes to children with autism. “Darick will be a tremendous asset to our field sales team,” said Eric Langhorst, regional sales manager. “We are looking forward to his involvement in moving our local I/O support forward.”
More like this
- Gorman-Rupp Hires Western, Southeast District Managers
- NSF Certifies First UV Light Generators to NSF/ANSI Standard 50
- GBA Master Series Announces the Appointment of New West Regional Manager
- Bio Clean Environmental Brings on New Sales Manager
- AquaCell Hires First Manufacturers' Rep Firm For Purific Cooler Retail Sales