Storm Water Solutions NEWS
- City Council Approves Construction of California Football Stadium
- Federal Agencies Announce Resilient Lands & Waters Initiative
- Government to Fund Water Quality, Energy Efficiency Projects Across Rural America
- Department of Energy Launches Technologist in Residence Pilot
- Mentorship Program Designed to Advance Water Entrepreneurship
Earlier this month, the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Assn. (WWEMA) held its 42nd... more
From weather advisories to water and sewer bills, ways to save water, customer service, general... more
Sao Paulo copes with extreme drought conditions
In my December 2014 column, I wrote about water conservation—or, more appropriately, water conservation gone awry... more
Federal agencies work to minimize methane emissions
I confess to having a preoccupation with methane emissions, beginning in my earliest toilet training days and carrying... more
What do you think of EPA's proposed FY 2016 budget of $2.3 billion for Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds?
Budget increase demonstrates commitment to protecting the nation’s water resources but it's not enough to address current needs.
The budget increase will adequately address water quality needs.
Additional private investment options are needed to address water quality needs adequately.
Total votes: 54