Storm Water Solutions NEWS
- WEF to Encourage Water Awareness with Chicago Learning Garden
- ARCSA Partners with Association on Rainwater Harvesting Program
- Bureau of Reclamation Awards Grants to 23 Projects to Build Drought Resiliency
- $2.3 Million in Conservation Grants Awarded to Community-Led Projects
- Storm Water Treatment System Named an APWA 2015 Project of the Year
The Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Assn. (WWEMA) is one of the most active industry... more
Milton Berle once said, “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” The Water and Wastewater... more
Two June measures address the future of fracking
This past June was a big month for fracking and oil markets around the world. First, the U.S. Environmental Protection... more
Western states cope with drought conditions
California is not the only part of the American West that is experiencing a searing drought. The governor of Washington... more
What do you think of EPA's proposed FY 2016 budget of $2.3 billion for Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds?
Budget increase demonstrates commitment to protecting the nation’s water resources but it's not enough to address current needs.
The budget increase will adequately address water quality needs.
Additional private investment options are needed to address water quality needs adequately.
Total votes: 125