Ravichandran Subramanian will be based in Singapore
Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) has hired Ravichandran Subramanian as regional commercial manager. He will be responsible for developing the markets for all KMS products in southeast Asia for both the water and wastewater and the industrial and life sciences divisions of the company.
“KMS is expanding its business activities in southeast Asia in response to the growing demand for membrane-based products,” said Imran Jaferey, senior vice president. “Subramanian brings both the technical and commercial expertise needed for successful growth in this market.”
Subramanian has more than 15 years of industry experience in sales, management and product management. His previous positions include general manager positions at Keppel Integrated Eng., an environmental EPC company, and EES Technology Pte. Ltd., Singapore, a water treatment OEM, as well as account manager and large projects coordinator for Dow Chemical Pacific Singapore.
Subramanian holds a master’s degree in chemical engineering from Tennessee Technological University and a master's in business administration from Nanyang Business School, NTU. He is based in Singapore.
More like this
- Koch Membrane Systems Announce Two Staff Additions
- Coley Ali to Lead Sales & Business Development for Western U.S. and Canada, Water & Wastewater
- KMS Names Bill Musiak North American Commercial Director, Water and Wastewater
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires Jack Noble as EMEA Commercial Director
- KMS Names Matias Amor Regional Sales Manager, Water & Wastewater, Iberia