The town of Concord, Mass. Has awarded Woodard & Curran a three-year supervisory controls and data Acquisition (SCADA) service contract worth $490,000.
“It has been a pleasure to serve the town of Concord,” said Senior Vice
President Leroy Kendricks, P.E. “They are very open to the new technology when they can see the potential benefits. They will utilize our Design, Implementation and SCADAServ maintenance staff.”
The town solicited qualifications for a SCADA contract that included capital water and wastewater upgrades, as well as ongoing maintenance work. At the end of a selective process, Woodard & Curran won the contract based on the firm's previous experience with the town and the outstanding reputation of the SCADA services it provides.
“Woodard & Curran has provided Concord with comprehensive SCADA support services for the past several years,” said Alan Cathcart, the town’s water/sewer superintendent. “The work involved has included system design, development and maintenance. While Concord has been very satisfied with the level and quality of service provided, we were especially pleased to learn that Woodard & Curran is expanding related services to include electrical component support services. This will be especially valuable when emergency situations arise.”
More like this
- Woodard & Curran Awarded Two Water-related Contracts
- Water Conserv II Celebrates 10-Year Safety Record
- North Fort Myers Utility Renews Contract with Woodard & Curran to Operate Water Reclamation Facility
- Woodard & Curran to Operate Two Industrial Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Woodard & Curran Appoints New Operations Manager