Albert Smith will be responsible for outside sales activities in Western Canada
WaterGroup, a provider of water treatment solutions throughout North America, announced that Albert Smith has been hired as the regional account manager for Western Canada. In this new position, Smith will be responsible for all outside sales activities in Western Canada from Manitoba and further west, serving both wholesale and independent water dealer channels.
Smith has eight years of water treatment experience including customer service as well as branch and territory management within the wholesale and independent water dealer channels. He will be based out of Calgary, Alberta to best complement WaterGroup’s western Canadian customer base and its new distribution hub.
“Albert's vast field experience, product knowledge, training and branch expertise will be a great asset for our western Canadian customers," said Brian Mills, WaterGroups's director of global sales. "Albert will be traveling extensively to meet face-to-face and engage directly with our growing customer base and introduce our new Calgary warehouse operation."
More like this
- Hydrotech Hires David Taft to Lead U.S. Sales Team
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Western Regional Sales Manager
- Thermax Names Jim Sabzali and Others to Boost U.S. Market Share
- Big Sur Water California Sold to a Subsidiary of the Perrier Group of America
- Racine Flow Meter Group Announces National Sales Director