American Water Awarded City Brewery Contract
Will manage operations for wastewater treatment plant
American Water, a water and wastewater utility company, announced that its Contract Services Group has been awarded a contract from CBC Latrobe LLC (City Brewery). American Water’s Contract Services Group will manage start-up and operations for the wastewater pre-treatment plant at City Brewery in Latrobe, Pa. The plant will pretreat up to 590,000 gpd of wastewater from the brewery operations before being discharged to the local municipal wastewater plant.
American Water’s Contract Services Group, through its Environmental Management Corporation arm, has already been working with City Brewery and their design consultants to provide operational input into the design of the wastewater pre-treatment plant.
“We are pleased to have City Brewery as our newest client and to assist them with their wastewater needs at this new facility,” said Adam R. McDonough, president of American Water’s Contract Services Group. “Pre-treating wastewater prior to its discharge is key to meeting environmental standards, and we’re happy to be a part of City Brewery’s continued efforts to operate responsibly and sustainably.”
More like this
- Pennsylvania Brewery to Build $7M Wastewater Treatment Plant
- American Water Announces Partnership with Harnett County to Provide Services to Fort Bragg
- American Water Awarded Contract for Picatinny Arsenal
- H2O Innovation Awarded New Contracts for Municipal, Industrial Water Treatment Systems
- American Water Offers Unique O&M Services to Municipal Leaders