BCI Engineers & Scientists, Inc. has been selected by Volusia County, Fla., to provide stormwater and engineering services. BCI will provide support for Volusia County's existing stormwater utility, state comprehensive plan requirements, USEPA NPDES permitting requirements and TMDL programs.
BCI's corporate office is located in Lakeland, Florida along I-4 technology corridor that links Orlando and Tampa.
More like this
- Man Angered By Water Cutoff Attacks Worker in Fla.
- Woolpert Helps Northern Kentucky Sanitation District #1 Win National EPA
- Jacobs Receives Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District's Watershed Facility Planning Contract
- PA DEP Announces Appointments to Stormwater Management Manual Committee
- Implementing Urban Stormwater Runoff Quality Management Regulations