VaporGuard Awarded Contract
Ralph Lecky, product manager for VaporGuard, announced that as part of the Clark County (Las Vegas) Sanitation District Primary Facilities Project, ILC Dover, Inc.manufacturer of the Vapor Guard odor containment covers for wastewater treatment tanks was awarded the contract to cover 10- to 120-foot diameter primary clarifiers at the facility.
The selection of the Vapor Guard covers was due to their odor containment and complete tank access for daily operations and maintenance.
More like this
- Ohio Wastewater Treatment Plant Installs Covers On Sludge Digester Tanks
- Phigenics Wins Contract For 33 US Coast Guard Aviation Facilities
- Petroleum Refining Facility Awards Carbon Adsorption Contract
- SAIC Wins $600M National Guard Bureau Contract
- Tetra Tech Awarded $20M in Contracts From the U.S. Coast Guard