UV Pure Technologies Signs Distribution Agreement with Wolseley Canada
UV Pure Technologies Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of advanced ultraviolet drinking water purification systems for residential, commercial and small community applications, has announced the signing of a reseller/distribution agreement with Wolseley Canada.
Wolseley Canada is now a registered UV Pure wholesale distribution partner equipped to sell UV Pure's Hallett UV drinking water purification systems to customers throughout Ontario.
"Throughout rural Canada the demand for pure, safe drinking water has escalated over the past few years and, in Ontario since the Walkerton tragedy, we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of requests for community, commercial and residential water purification systems," said David White, Purchasing and Marketing manager, Wolseley Canada.
Wolseley is a worldwide distributor of heating and plumbing products and is a supplier of builders products to the professional market. The company operates nearly 3,000 branches in 12 countries in Europe and North America, employing more than 38,000 people.
The company distributes plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, pipes, valves and fittings, waterworks and fire protection products. It has 199 branches throughout the country.
With ANSI/NSF 55 Class A Certification, UV Pure's Hallett systems with Crossfire Technology employ patented self-cleaning, self-monitoring, and fail-safe technology.
More like this
- UV Pure Technologies, Inc. Awarded Environmental Technology Verification from Canadian Government
- Alfresh Beverages Canada To Distribute BEVsystems' Life O2 SuperOxygenated Water Throughout Canada
- Global Ecology Corp. Announces New Water Treatment Venture in South Africa
- Ontor, Ltd. Appointed Canadian Wholesale Distributor for UV Pure Technologies, Inc.
- Draeger Safety Names Praxair as N. American Distributor