Tetra Tech, Inc. has announced that it signed a $43 million, 5-year contract with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Wastewater Management to support efforts in protecting and restoring the nation's waters and watersheds.
This indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract expands Tetra Tech's technical and programmatic support for EPA's clean water protection program that began in the 1970s. The contract will support EPA's expanding programmatic responsibilities under the Clean Water Act.
Tetra Tech will provide its technical expertise to EPA as it utilizes the watershed approach to address challenging water pollution problems, promote the use of innovative technologies, and address the nation's growing wastewater infrastructure needs.
More like this
- Tetra Tech Expands Water Programs
- Tetra Tech Wins More Than $65 Million in Research and Development Contracts
- Tetra Tech Awarded $20M in Contracts From the U.S. Coast Guard
- Tetra Tech Awarded $17 Million in New Water Infrastructure Contracts
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Awards Tetra Tech $18 Million in Watershed Contracts