Tetra Tech Awarded $20M in Contracts From the U.S. Coast Guard
Tetra Tech announced today that it was awarded two new contracts from the U.S. Coast Guard with a combined contract ceiling of $20 million to provide consulting and engineering services.
Tetra Tech's broad range of services under the contracts will help improve port security and coastal water quality, and assist other missions for which the Coast Guard is responsible.
These indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracts have $12.5 million and $7.5 million ceilings, respectively, and will be used to support activities within the Coast Guard's Cleveland and Providence Engineering Units.
The contracts can be used within the 36 states making up the Coast Guard Atlantic Area. Both have five-year durations, and expand Tetra Tech's technical scope, previous contracting capacity, and length of contract with the Coast Guard.
Tetra Tech has successfully performed three consecutive technical support contracts for the Coast Guard since 1993.
Tetra Tech is a provider of specialized management consulting and technical services in three principal business areas: resource management, infrastructure and communications.
More like this
- Tetra Tech Awarded $17 Million in New Water Infrastructure Contracts
- Tetra Tech Expands Water Programs
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Awards Tetra Tech $18 Million in Watershed Contracts
- Tetra Tech Awarded $25M Contract from LA Department of Water and Power
- Tetra Tech Awarded $32 Million in Federal Government Contracts