Study highlights market sizes & revenue forecasts
A new study by Research and Markets provides a comprehensive analysis of the water and wastewater instrumentation market in the United States.
The study highlights 2011 analytical instrumentation market sizes, revenue forecasts, market share analysis and pricing trends. It captures data on instruments used for monitoring water and wastewater at municipal plants, as well as industrial plants.
For more information and to purchase the report, click here.
More like this
- New Study Examines Global Mobile Water Treatment Market
- Report Shows Water Utilities Market to Reach $891 Billion Through 2017
- Report Estimates Global Water Utilities Industry to Reach Approximately $432 Billion in 2017
- U.S. Water, Wastewater Industry Rises to $136 Billion in Revenues
- Chinese Industrial Water/Wastewater Market Report Released