Framework provides opportunity to help enhance water supplies for people in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
Southern Water has chosen Black & Veatch (B&V) as one of the partners on its AMP5 Professional Services Framework. Being part of the framework means B&V is able to bid for professional services work on the water company’s 2010 to 2015 capital program. In addition the agreement affords Southern Water the opportunity of retaining Black & Veatch as a professional services framework partner during AMP6.
The AMP5 Professional Services Framework will encompass both Southern Water’s water supply and wastewater recycling activities. Black & Veatch will be offering feasibility and design development expertise as well as specialist services such as estimating, network modeling and construction design and management coordination. In addition there is scope for environmental and geographical information system support.
More like this
- Bristol Water Awards Five-Year Framework to Black & Veatch
- Black & Veatch Signs Five-Year Contract to Deliver Thames Water’s Lot B3 Program
- Black & Veatch Launches Second-Annual Roundtable Series at WEFTEC
- Black & Veatch Adds MJ Gleeson’s Water Business to Offer Clients Total Project Delivery
- Project Planned to Improve Water Security for Residents in Wales