Siemens Water Technologies Announces New President and CEO
Chuck Gordon to succeed Roger Radke effective Feb. 1
Effective Feb. 1, 2008, Chuck Gordon will succeed Roger Radke as head of Siemens Water Technologies, Warrendale, Pa., a business unit of the Siemens Division Industry Solutions (IS). Radke is moving on to a new position in Siemens’ healthcare business.
Gordon has been a member of Siemens’ water technologies management since 1995, holding several management positions including southern regional vice president and senior vice president of services and products. Most recently, he served as the executive vice president of Siemens’ systems business, the global equipment and systems arm of the company’s water technologies business.
“Chuck Gordon is a valued and respected member of the Siemens Water Technologies business, who has help guide and build the business into a world leader,” said Joergen Ole Haslestad, CEO of Siemens IS. “As the business moves forward under new leadership, we expect continued expansion into the global marketplace through the company’s focus on customer-based solutions, innovation and high-quality service.”
More like this
- Siemens Announces Management Changes at USFilter
- Siemens Promotes Reclamation and Water Cycle Management in Latin America
- Siemens Acquires Chinese CNC Water Technology
- Roger Radke Named New USFilter CEO & Head of Siemens Water Technologies
- Siemens Water Technologies Focuses On Innovations For Water Reuse And Wastewater Treatment