City serves 44,000 water and sewer customer accounts
Harris Computer Systems, a subsidiary of Constellation Software, Inc., has announced that the city of Santa Ana, Calif., has selected Systems & Software (S&S), a wholly owned subsidiary of Harris, to implement its enQuesta 3e solution.
Santa Ana, which serves 44,000 water and sewer customer accounts, required the need to consolidate their data through an integrated application while using updated technology to increase efficiencies. S&S partnered with Lawson Software to provide the city with a best-of-breed solution for software and implementation services for an enterprise resource planning system.
“We are very excited that the city of Santa Ana has selected enQuesta 3e to assist in providing an integrated approach to managing and optimizing its customer service operations,” said Dave Decker, Systems & Software executive VP. “We are certain that Systems & Software and Lawson Software will exceed the city's expectations in delivering a total solution and long-term partnership.”
More like this
- Mobile Area Water Sewer System to Implement enQuesta 3e Software
- El Paso Water Utilities to Utilize enQuesta Customer Information Systems
- Atlanta Department of Watershed Management Goes Live
- Atlanta Department of Watershed Management Goes Live with enQuesta Mobile
- Water Board Undergoes enQuesta 4 Upgrade