San Antonio Water System Selects RJN Group for Rehabilitation Project
The San Antonio Water System of Texas (SAWS) selected RJN Group, Inc. to perform a Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project for Roosevelt Avenue in San Antonio. The project consists of an evaluation of existing facilities, project plans, specifications, and construction phase services for the rehabilitation and/or replacement of approximately 3,300 linear feet of 48-in sewer main and approximately 1,800 linear feet of 36-in sewer main along Roosevelt Avenue and Benita Street in San Antonio. The project began in June 2006 and will be completed mid-year 2007.
RJN Group, Inc. provides engineering consulting services for municipal, county, state, and federal infrastructure systems. The firm’s offerings include the study, design, and construction management of wastewater, water, stormwater, roadways, and bridges. RJN, established in 1975, is headquartered in Wheaton, Ill., with offices nationwide.
More like this
- City of Portland, Texas, Selects RJN Group, Inc. for CMMS Implementation
- RJN Group, Inc. to Conduct Villa Park Water Main Master Plan
- RJN Designs Improvements to Rosemary Terrace in Deerfield, Ill
- RJN Group, Inc. to De-Combine Basins in Aurora’s Sewer Infrastructure
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins Comprehensive Flow Monitoring Program in Baltimore